You can have Cloud Bread using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cloud Bread
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 Tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Cloud Bread instructions
- Separate the eggs. Whip the egg whites until very stiff. Mix egg yolks and cream cheese together well, stirring in baking powder..
- Gently fold the egg whites into yolk mixture. Try to keep the air in the whites..
- Put 6-8 scoops on baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden..