Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly. Cloud bread fits into most diets with low-carb or no-carb restrictions, as well as diets that have high-protein and high-fat guidelines. That includes keto, vegetarian, gluten-free, celiac, and Atkins diets. Keto cloud bread, also known as oopsie bread, is a low carb bread replacement that has a light and airy texture.
Beating the egg whites to stiff peaks achieves the fluffy texture. The keto cloud bread secret is separating the egg yolks from the egg whites. When you whip the egg whites at high speed, a stiff peak forms much like a meringue — giving it a cloud-light texture when baked. You can cook Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly
- It’s 3 of eggs room temperature.
- You need 3 tablespoons of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
Meanwhile, combining cream cheese with the egg yolk mixture is what gives cloud bread such a healthy dose of saturated fats. In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolks and coconut cream together vigorously until smooth. Separate egg whites from yolks into two medium glass bowls. Add cream of tartar and salt to egg.
Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly step by step
- Seperate eggs – place the egg whites in a mixing bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl put the egg yolks..
- Add the creamcheese to the egg yolks and mix with handheld mixer until well blended. Set aside.
- Add the salt and cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat on high speed with handheld mixer until stiff peaks form. Slowly add the egg yolk creamcheese mixer into the egg whites. Fold in with spatula slowly until no white streaks appear..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees farenheit. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place spoonfuls of mixture onto pan. I usually make 6 piles..
- Bake for 30 min or until golden brown..
- These can be frozen or refrigerated. Just put parchment or wax paper between each one so they dont stick..
Enjoy your cloud bread the same way you would any bread. If you want a savory Keto Bread, perhaps for a keto pizza – you will want to add in the herbs/Spices to the egg yolk mixture before folding in the egg whites. Each “slice” is baked separately and has a soufflé-like texture when it first comes out of the oven. After a couple hours, the texture becomes more bread like, so you won’t even miss traditional wheat bread. However, I believe this is The Best Cloud Bread Recipe because of the seasoning.